Stephen Mullan talks with David Williamson about making choices in an age of self-autonomy.
In this episode we cover:
- What is self-autonomy and what's wrong with it
- The reality of the slavery of sin
- How Christians should think rightly about making choices
- Why submitting to God's authority is both right and wise
- What it means to call Jesus Christ 'Lord'
- How we understand what God wants us to do with our life
- Why Christians sometimes say 'no' when other people say 'yes'
- How our love for others effects how we make choices