Stephen Mullan talks with Paul McCauley about suffering in an age of prosperity.
This episode covers:
- how prosperity has skewed our society's view of suffering
- how the prosperity gospel is at odds with a biblical understanding of suffering
- how this contemporary outlook on suffering can subtly creep into our own thinking
- how we should think biblically about suffering
- what resources God has given Christians to live faithfully even in suffering
- how to cope when we can't make sense of suffering in our own life
Note: The UtG Podcast is available via most podcast providers.